Affordable & Reliable
Netcall Solutions provides affordable and reliable message taking services for business organisations in a wide range of industries and sectors from our modern call bureau in Dorset, empowering them to convey a desirable image of expertise and professionalism to potential clients and their business peers.
With years’ of experience in providing a 24/7/365 service to business customers right across the United Kingdom, we know just how much your company image counts. Our professional operators are experienced, fully trained, and will answer your company’s incoming calls as if they were your very own receptionist.
Whatever your preferred contact method; email, fax or SMS/text, we will get your important messages delivered to you promptly and accurately.
Add On Smarter Virtual Numbers
A message taking service basically does what the name suggests. It’s a measure put in place for when you are not able to take those calls yourself. Typically, these calls will comprise of the customer calling to speak to you and the call operative explaining that you are busy and will take a message for you. These details are then sent to you in a message or email. A message taking service is a professional and efficient way of customers being met by a personal contact instead of an annoying voicemail message. It means they are being heard and that their request is being received.
If you’re still wondering if a message taking service is the right move for your business, we’ve put together 10 reasons why this might be the solution for you.
- Customer Availability – Many businesses are not able to provide a service that is able to stay open 24/7. Customers could suffer if they are not able to contact someone in their hour of need especially if this includes weekends. Not being available for those days could be the difference of customers joining you or going to a competitor. No matter what type of business you run it makes good business sense to provide a number that customers can call should they need help after hours.
- High Call Volume – Businesses will always have those days that the phones are ringing off the hook. Whether it’s because of a new promotion that you’ve started, a new product launch or it’s just a naturally busy day a message taking service is an efficient way of having your customers heard instead of waiting on hold for too long or repeatedly getting your voicemail message. Answering services are equipped to take a high volume of calls daily which alleviates the pressure on you and your employees.
- Increase in Opportunity – As a new business owner, growing your client base can be tough. Professional reputation is everything so if potential customers are not able to get through to you on the phone you may not only be damaging your reputation, you may be saying goodbye to potential business. Message taking services can also work as an extension of your team and assist callers. One way of doing this is that they can identify potential leads and pass these details on for you to follow up. These potential leads are hearing a friendly voice instead of your hold music from the start and are much less likely to go elsewhere.
- Staff Shortages – Whether it’s the holiday season, you are suffering from staff sickness or you are just under staffed and going through the recruitment process, a message taking service is a great way of ensuring that your customers can still reach you. You can choose when calls need to be diverted and how your messages are sent to you.
- Emergency Calls – For businesses that expect emergency calls, message taking services can be extremely useful. Since they are available 24/7 they are able to filter out emergency calls and get them directed to the appropriate person immediately. The last thing you and your customers want is for them to have to wait until business hours if the call is relating to something serious.
- Peace of Mind – It can be hard to relinquish control of your business to an outside source. Your business is something that you’ve put a lot of hard work and effort into. At Netcall Solutions, we take a lot of pride in training our staff to the highest standards so that when you choose us as your telephone answering service you have the peace of mind that you are leaving your customers in capable hands.
- Increase in Productivity – There are countless other necessary tasks to be done when running a business. Meetings, paperwork, to mention a few. If you factor in the time you are spent on the phone to customers, it could feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day! A message taking service is the perfect way of ensuring that your customers are getting the support that they need whilst your tasks are getting the focus they deserve.
- Cost Effective – The average salary of a receptionist is £15500. Whilst this is an alternative solution to address a high volume of calls to your business it may not be financially viable and new businesses just may not be able to accommodate that cost. Instructing a message taking service is an efficient and much more cost-effective solution.
- Giving the Right Impression – Your business may not be the thriving enterprise that you aspire it to be just yet but with a message taking service it gives the impression that it already is! Having your calls answered by a highly trained, professional call operative sets an impression that you care for your customers, you have their best interests at heart and that can speak volumes. This could keep you head and shoulders above your competitors and ensure that people are coming to you before anybody else.
- Bespoke Packages – At Netcall Solutions we understand that all businesses have different needs and because of this we offer a tailor-made bespoke package to suit those needs to provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective solution for you. Why not give us a call to see how we can you’re your business today.